Feel awful today

Kellybelly123

Hi All

Sorry not been on much lately.
Today im feeling so low and really dont know if i can carry on much longer.

I had a slip up last week so didnt lose anything and knocked my self out of ketosis i was more determined after this

I only have 1-2lbs to go till my first stone off

Today im so emotional and never felt this bad before also feeling like a failure for thinking to stop lipo

Xx

Hi All

Sorry not been on much lately.
Today im feeling so low and really dont know if i can carry on much longer.

I had a slip up last week so didnt lose anything and knocked my self out of ketosis i was more determined after this

I only have 1-2lbs to go till my first stone off

Today im so emotional and never felt this bad before also feeling like a failure for thinking to stop lipo

Xx
Hi Kelly don't worry we all feel like that at iMessage!! I was the same on Thursday you're doing great!! Don't give up it will be worth it in the end. I am in week six and still struggle, you will feel great when you hit your first stone xx

*hugs* You can and will get through this, you've done amazingly so far! We all have low days, but we're here to support you through the rough patches. Keep your goals in mind, you're so so close to being one stone off and that's amazing. Keep your head up, we believe in you!

Have a sleep, things will seem better. think about how much weight youve lost!!

Awww hun, I hope you are ok?? Firstly you are not a failure, how could you be you have lost nearly a stone :D be proud. This diet is hard with a capital H, that's the truth. I am on week 12 and still have the odd wobble, but that's all it is. The fact that you have not been on here may be the reason you are feeling low, you haven't had your fix of crazy Lipotrimmers ;) I hope you can overcome your doubts, remember why you chose this diet in the first place. Stick with us lot hun, we will always be a shoulder for you xx

Thanks everyone for replying means alot , been on TFR 4 weeks and today has been the hardest but also the first ive been out of ketosis,
im feeling better now going to have a black coffee and rest very tired.

Today i noticed i had stretch marks on my thighs never noticed them before , has anyone else got stretch marks when dieting , i must have lost most weight from my thighs the stretch marks are quite horrible looking worse than the few i got from child birth :cry:i was so shocked to see them , i had a feeling i would get them but maybe after 2 stone not 12lbs

xx

Hi, thanks for all the support it is really helping. Can I ask for some advice please. I am due to go on a hen night at the end of this month to spain for 5 days. Any ideas on how to eat/drink but not ruin all the hard work I have already done. I know when i get back ill be back on it and will have to go through the 3 days of hunger again!! has any one else done this at all? x x x

Sorry think ive posted this in the wrong place, im all new to this!!!! x x

Today i noticed i had stretch marks on my thighs never noticed them before , has anyone else got stretch marks when dieting , i must have lost most weight from my thighs the stretch marks are quite horrible looking worse than the few i got from child birth :cry:i was so shocked to see them , i had a feeling i would get them but maybe after 2 stone not 12lbs

xx

Yep, have stretch marks on my hips and arms :/ body butter's helping a bit with those, though.

Back