feel awful

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dancing, 28 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh dear - I think I have that vomitting bug coming on ... had a disturbed sleep, now up early to go to a seminar and I feel awful... Hope I get across London on public transport without having to throw up. (or maybe it is just a cold and it just feels worse when on LL). I hope that is all it is but I feel awfully queasy.

Kind of feel like I should have a bit of a pack (just to soothe my stomach) but the thought of anything going in my stomach is not good. Even the water will be a challenge but I will do my best as I know I need to have it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    Hiya Dancing,
    Hope you are feeling better now?? My friend just have a tough week, even struggled to get her water down so I can sympathise.
    :)

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

surprisingly feel ok now - don't know what it was.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.