Feel better today!

peanut

I had a really crappy Friday and felt crap yesterday.. Not because of LL but work and stuff. I wanted to eat - but didnt.

So I jumped on the scales this morning and a few more pounds seem to have gone since Friday yipppppppppppeeee.

I also feel slimmer today (i can feel the loss) which i've not the past few days! :party0011:

Excellent. I have nearly done two weeks im really proud of myself.
Cant wait for my meeting 2M - see what i've lost this week. :psiholog:

I think I might even try to do a exercise video this week. After 2m nights WI i'll know how far I have to go, to get 2 my first mini goal of losing 1.5lbs by 13th Dec - once i know im going to go for it 100%!!!:whip:

Hope everyone else is feeling good today xx

Morning Peanut! Im also feeling great today. Not so lightheaded this week however keep losing my belonging not so good when its your wallet. I have just been to the gym this morning and had a ready productive workout although now I don't think I will be able to achieve anything for the rest of the day. Im so nackered!! but feeling great. Ive also got my second week weigh in on Wednesday. Im counting down the days. Goodluck!

Its good isnt it! The feeling... Im so glad I found this diet and didnt wait.

Is this your first weigh in or your second? (I know you said but second week, but second could be first week - if you see what i mean?! I've been weighed twice and this is my second weigh in after starting)

P x

This will be my third weigh in after two in the first week. I had such a good result in the first week Im really hoping to do well again this week. Fingers crossed for us both!

lol - yeah thats quite low isnt it and i've smashed that goal a few times over in week 1

so yeah.. 1stone 5lbs really.

weigh in tonight xx

Good luck with your weigh in xx I am really looking forward to mines on friday as well first weigh in and all that...you are doing so well by the way keep it up..

Thanks everyone - i'll let you know how I have done.

x

Back