feel great after a mega bootcamp walk!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lizzielipps, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. lizzielipps

lizzielipps Back to basics!

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.35%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Been for a long walk today it rely was a killer!! My partner has clearly decided to become my bootcamp trainer and hooked me up with a heavy ruck sac and our 42lb "little girl" in the push chair (only in the push chair because of how far he took me!!) after a good 2 hrs intense walking and up 3 mega mega hills (i rely thought I was gonna end up flat on my face half way up the last one!) But i guess there would have been no way i could have done this 3/4 months ago so rely pleased i pushed myself!! Still feel like im burning now 2 hrs later!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crys

Crys Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    well done hon! I find it bad enough walking the 50 mins home from work, and thats only down one hill, up the other.

4. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good for you, that's what you need. I usually put my 5 month old daughter in a carrying sling she's about 20lbs & have my 2 year old in the pushchair & go for walks like that, it is hard work. I'm sure it'll work for us X

5. lizzielipps

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.35%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I know and the good thing was we all rely enjoyed it!!

6. vikkiy85

vikkiy85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(18.12%)
    well done hunni! must say kids are handy for losing weight lol. i often shove adam in the buggy and go for a walk =] xxxxxx

7. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done :happy096:

I go out walking with hubby and on Saturday we went for a "trundle" that turned into a trek -that turned into a hike ... at least I didn't have a baby and a rucksack though :faint2: ... we did 2 hrs and I swear there were hills where you couldn't see the top until you were on it :eek: we were both aching by the time we had done but it felt great... and I bet the little one loved the fresh air (and hopefully it made them sleep well :p)
    You will soon be whipping up those hills in no time ;)

8. lizzielipps

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.35%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    no sleep that would be too good!! but just wanted to say wow well done on your weight loss!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.