feel like crap :(

sxykyle

well if some of you read my thread last night about me not being happy bunny and what i ate you will understand why i feel like crap lol! my stomach is so bloated i feel like huge :cry: didnt get much sleep because of bad stomach pains but im not surprised! i was just wondering whether people think one big blow out could effect my Mon weigh in? im not going to have any syns all week because i got none left lol! but if i get back on track today and all week will my BIG blow out have an effect i m planning on hitting the gym too. im guessing im looking for reasurrance because it is hard after a blow out when you feel so crappy lol! x

I replied to your other post last night & did warn you!!!
My humble advice would be to......drink plenty of water, have at least 5 syns per day (dont deprive yourself), carry on eating on plan & just draw a line under last nights food, its done!
Remember this feeling you have & it may help the next time you want a blow out! :)

I replied to your other post last night & did warn you!!!
My humble advice would be to......drink plenty of water, have at least 5 syns per day (dont deprive yourself), carry on eating on plan & just draw a line under last nights food, its done!
Remember this feeling you have & it may help the next time you want a blow out! :)

Haha i know you did warn me its my own fault at the time i didnt care at all. but this morning i do lol! you defo right going rememeber this feeling the next time i nip the shp for "little" choco! xx

Back