FEEL LIKE CRYING :(

im so annoyed with myself,been on sw for 3weeks and lost 5lb or so.. i could have lost more but have took the mick a bit :sigh: , today i have done he same, been good all day then over indulged tonight :(
will i ever get in the right frame of mind to do it 100%? its weigh in day 2moro and i know i will have sts or put on- its my own fault........
just cant seem to stick to it :(

YOU WILL GET THERE and eventually it will all click into place!

I've down SW on and off for years now and 2 weeks ago i weighed in at the heaviest i've ever been! I know if i follow SW PORPERLY and stick to it 100% then i am amazing as is the plan! Don't get me wrong i still have the odd treat and lose

HOWEVER over the last month or so and watching C4's secret eaters i realised that i AM a secret eater, i appear to eat sooo healthy it is unreal, BUT i snack, picnh a bit of food here and there off of the kids plates, drink far too much wine AND snack heavily in the evenings!

THIS time i feel different (i hope that remains - wink), AND that time will come for you! Go to group tomorrow and then take tomorrow as a fresh start. A meal planner helps me, and make sure you have low syn treats to snak on and PLENTY of superfree foods, maybe try things you've not before? And find something to keep you busy in the evenings

We've all been there, and are all here for similar reasons! Losing weight is hard - but giving up isn't! Thats why so many of us drift off plan - it's easy!

Chin up, onwards and downwards YOU CAN do this! (((hugs)))

XXX

Don't beat yourself up over it , 5lbs is still a loss & not a gain-it's still a good weekly average if you split it up over 3 weeks! Rather than set yourself a longterm goal why don't you just do a daily goal, that way if you have a bad day - its just a day & not a whole week ruind. So no more quilty pangs- you can do it just believe in yourself you won't ruin everything if you have the odd bad day ur only human !

Don't beat yourself up over it , 5lbs is still a loss & not a gain-it's still a good weekly average if you split it up over 3 weeks! Rather than set yourself a longterm goal why don't you just do a daily goal, that way if you have a bad day - its just a day & not a whole week ruind. So no more quilty pangs- you can do it just believe in yourself you won't ruin everything if you have the odd bad day ur only human !

I would be chuffed if I lost 5 pounds in the next 3 weeks! Stop being so hard on yourself xxx

Yes I agree with previous posters. 5lbs over three weeks is great! If you feel as if this week hasn't been the best: don't worry over it. Attend your weigh in, get the news whether good or bad and draw a line under this week. It's done. You can then look to this next week as a new beginning. If you are a snacker during the evenings, make sure there is plenty of fruit at hand or give yourself a set number of syns and save some up for a nice treat after dinner :) That way you could have something to look forward to, so don't over-indulge during the day.

I have been doing it for 3 weeks too, first week i lost 4lb, second week i put it all back on, damn bank holiday weekend and birthday!!! I think i have lost the 4lb again but who knows? I have tried to stick to plan but we all slip up, im sure it will click for us eventually!!

Keep going, i find that if i save my syns for the evening it helps me a lot, i usually have a snack sized chocolate treat with a cuppa and i always keep my chocolate in the fridge so it lasts longer!!

5lb is great hun, you go to a shop and pick up 5lb of sugar and you will see just how well you have done!!!

Xxx

Except for 1 day (which I cut my syns down for over the next week) I have been 100% SW for 3 weeks and lost 3 and half pounds and I am overweight and not someone who is only a couple of pounds over their target weight.
It is 3 and half less than I started with and am happy - not over the moon - but happy it is going and will continue.

How long did it take for you to put it on - not a few weeks I will bet - and it won't come off in a few weeks. Keep going - 1lb a week is 3 and a half stone a year.

p.s. Cadburys Highlights are my saviour - at 2 syns each I usually have 3 a day

Back