Feel like death warmed up :(

donnac76

Hi guys
I'm now on day 4 and feel absolutely terrible.woken today with a splitting headache,very wobbly and generally out of it.bizarrely I'm really puffy too.
Hoping this is going to ease as the day goes on because don't remember feeling this dreadful last time.

Sorry to hear you feel ill - it may be unconnected to LT so see how you feel tomorrow and if no better go to see GP. If it is LT then you should hopefully improve anytime soon - try and stay strong and think of the fat just burning away. Big hugs x

I was the same in day 3-4. There are lots of nasty bugs this time of year too so it probably will feel different to the last time you did it. Just drink lots of hot teas and water and take paracetomol for your sore head. Other than that just get though the day and have an early night. Hopefully tomorrow you will feel a lot better xx

Thanks ladies
Glad to say after sleeping on and off for a large part of today I'm feeling more like myself.Came very close to cracking around 2pm,felt so terrible really didn't think I could continue as felt so weak but the shakes seem to have gone and my head feels much better.Still feeling quite puffy but think the fact it's TOTM is probably not helping.Going to get an early night and fingers crossed be back to top form tomorrow.It'll be day 5 so only a couple more days to go before weigh in.

Back