Feel like giving up!

sushidoll85

I'm On week 3! Lost 6lbs over first 2 weeks, and have already lost 2 this week, don't weigh in till mon! So the diet is going well!

But I feel like crap!
I'm constantly feeling hungry, and my body is constantly tired from all the excersise I'm doing! I have about 60 activity points per week! I don't eat them but I eat my weeklys!

I know I shouldn't give up and I dont think I will! But my body just feels exhausted!
Has anyone else felt like this? Do you get over it?

I've never really felt depressed before...... But I'm feeling pretty crap today!

Last edited:
Don't give up sweetie, you're doing so well!
Perhaps you need to exercise less if your body is constantly tired from it?

your losses are brilliant but you will also lose without the exercise so maybe you should do a bit less and giving your body a rest.
I have lost 6.5lbs in the last 3 weeks. i walk the dog for an hour each night but that is all the exercise i have been doing. xx

You definately sound like you're doing lots of exercise with those Activity Points! I would give your body a break! I know you may not want to, but it sounds like your body is warning you to slow down. It's better to give yourself a day or two off rather than risk injuring yourself. It sounds like you are burning off alot of cals but not giving your body enough fuel to repair itself. Have you had sure your eating plenty of protein or at least having some protein shake?

Well done on your losses so far, with all that exercise you should be noticing a big change in body shape. Be proud of yourself and the your achievements so far. But remember it doesn't always have to be full on flat out. I've lost 6.5lb so far with minimal exercise. You will lose without it. So cut yourself some slack :)

Last edited:
Yes ! I was feeling like that a few days ago and i spoke to my leader and she said i had to eat more protein as i was feeling sooo tired bloated but never full and always starving ! So i tried to encorperate more meat into.my food and hey presto ! I also changed over to simply filling yesterday and today and I've not been hungry but I'll have to see how the scales reflect this . Don't give up when there is probably a simple answer to.it x

I do simply filling 5 days and pp at weekend and I have to say I am ALOT less hungry on simply filling! I don't feel like snacking,maybe u should have a couple days of sf see how it works for u

Cheers guys! Maybe I just need a day off exercise! I not done that yet! Been non stop!

Thanks for advice! I feel silly sometimes

Last edited:
Cut down on the excerise, I don't do any except walking around the shops with my pram and iv lost 10lb in 2 weeks

Are you some kind of machine???? Give your body a break!!! Your clearly in the right frame of mind with being so focused and your having great losses plus WW states 1-2lbs a week is normal....... Yes we would all love to lose loads every week but if it was that easy we wouldn't be here!

Give yourself a break and STOP being so hard on yourself, your doing brill!!!! :) Xxxx

Cheers guys! Maybe I just need a day off exercise! I not done that yet! Been non stop!

Thanks for advice! I feel silly sometimes

You really need to take at least 1 day off every week.
Your body needs a rest day, because everytime you work out you cause micro-lesions and tears in your muscles.
They need to recuperate, which you can speed up by taking certain supplements and by incresing your proteine intake, but that alone is not enough.
because you didn't take breaks, it's likely your body has been working very hard to repair itself making you tired.

Back