Feel like im not getting anywhere

I have 9 days left from tomorrow
In total i have lost a stone, but i still feel as big as i did before!!
I have to more or less hint for my bf to tell me i look better.

Although my family say i do, my belly is still there..and blubby!!!

Please tell me others feel like this
and that the weight will all drop off on day 26!!

cj x

You've already lost a stone so you should feel proud of yourself.

Sometimes it takes a while for people (and even ourselves) to notice our body has changed.
If you feel your tummy is still 'blubby' then perhaps try some tummy toning exercises to help :D

have you given yourself a realistic goal to lose the weight? my aim is christmas day, which is still a good five months away... although, it's taken me 23 years to put the weight on, i wouldn't expect to lose it all in seven months. remember slow progress is progress after all.

Yeah I know I think it's because my 2 mates just did it for a month, we were all pretty much the same size and they both look great! I'm goin to Miami in November so I would like to be a perfect 12 by then!
I've lost 2 inches from my belly/hips but waist has stayed the same.
I'm doing 20 mins exercise a day, but doing sit ups kills me. I'm so unfit! Haha

Im gonna join skimming workd after this I think. Or maybe do exante again in October!

How's everyone else finding it?

hi Healy I'm trying to get to a 12 too, I dont think the diet is easy but Ive been on it for 2 weeks and lost 9 & 1/2 pound so stick with it and isnt 2 inches a dress size? sounds like your doing good to me :)

Hi shelby! That's amazin well done
It's my last day saturday
Been on a stand still
I doubt I will weigh any less by Sunday
Overall lost 1stone 1 lb. I know I should be happy but I really am not... :(

you should be happy :)

A stone is great! How long have you done it for? I think too many people see others with massive losses each week, but everyone's bodies are different and react differently to the diet - also like procrastination said you need a realistic goal - dont give up you have already done so well!

Back