Feel like im slipping..

pinkyblonde1

Hiya
Been on SF for about 3 and half weeks now and have lost 12 lbs :) last few days feel like im slipping not feeling as motivated with it and eating naughty things without thinking :( have3 stone to lose still xx

If you want some support from straight talking people then check out Rod the Bass's "Tough Love - Apply Within" thread. They will help you to find your motivation but be ready for some tough questions and home truths. It might not be your style, but people on that thread have re-discovered their motivation and are getting great results.

firstly a big well done on your loss :)

think about why you started this in the first place, what would you rather? to eat that junk food or be thin? i decided ive eaten enough crap for the last 10 years to last me the 2 years it'll take me to lose it all.

ive come up with an idea to to have a 'fakeaway' once a month as a treat. decide what i want from takeaway, then make it at home but in a healthier way!

looking forward to my chicken tikka skewers and raita with salad and naan on the 1st of aug :)

It is difficult to stay motivated, and it can be hard to get back. But you CAN do it !!!
Make a list of what you will do and how you will feel when you get to target, how you feel when you are over weight etc.
Give your self some treats to look forward to, my first stone treat was to have my nails done, my second stone I'm having my hair cut and high lighted, my third stone will be a major shopping trip !!

You know, the best quotation I find to motivate me is:

"Losing weight is hard, being fat it hard........ chose your hard"

It has taken me over a year to lose 20lbs. During that time I have fallen on and off the wagon, had a 3 month long plateau and binged all my lost weight back on again, but I just keep coming back to the mantra and chose my hard again! I am now about a stone from target and determined this time to do it - no more excuses and and no more blaming everything on earth but me for my weight gain.

You can do this pinkyblonde - chose your hard :bighug:

Annya said:
You know, the best quotation I find to motivate me is:

"Losing weight is hard, being fat it hard........ chose your hard"

It has taken me over a year to lose 20lbs. During that time I have fallen on and off the wagon, had a 3 month long plateau and binged all my lost weight back on again, but I just keep coming back to the mantra and chose my hard again! I am now about a stone from target and determined this time to do it - no more excuses and and no more blaming everything on earth but me for my weight gain.

You can do this pinkyblonde - chose your hard :bighug:

I know which hard I'm going to chose. What a great saying x

Back