feel like iv failed this weekend :(

Sheffgina

Well been doin slimming world for a month after re-joining for the fouth time, I get to a stone then it all goes down hill! I needed a pound to get my stone award again!! Then I went out this weekend drank loads, then my friend bought a pizza had a few pieces then the dredded hangover kicked in the next day and we had kfc :( now my stomach is killing I feel crap because iv eaten crap lol today iv been good though probably because I carnt really eat because of the pains :( weather its food poisioning or if its because my bodys not use to junk any more (willteach me a lesson) just hope I can get back on track and not put to much on when I go to weigh in on wednesday!

Do you find its the same every time, you lose interest/don't try/get fed up, or is it something else.

I know you went out & drunk loads, but with more planning it could have gone better, you could have saved syns for the weekend, had low syn drinks or planned 'hangover' breakfast before you went out, you could have had sausage, bacon, toast, beans & egg!!!!

You know where you've gone wrong, it's too late to worry about it now, just get back on plan eat lots of speed foods & be prepared for a gain or STS at weigh in.

You can do this, coming on here will help;)

I just find it hard as I live at home with my mum sister and her partner and nearly ever day they eat takeaways and junk for tea/dinner then I'm cooking tea for my self lol but going to keep it up this time as I'm on holiday in september!

When I go out with friends I always say vodka and diet pop then by the end of the night shots and other drinks come out lol I don't do it every week though so hopfully be last for a while and next time do what you say and plan ahead thanks for the tips :) x

When I go out with friends I always say vodka and diet pop...

I read somewhere that "vodka with diet coke" gets you hammered faster than "vodka with regular coke" - which if you are getting drunk faster than your mates might explain why it is slightly more difficult to say "NO" to the other drinks later on.

re: feeling like this weekend was a failure

these bad feelings could make you binge eat.
we all have blips - don't feel bad.
try to imagine what it will feel like when you achieve your desired weight/goal and get back on track - don't hit the self-destruct button.

Back