Feel really fed up :(

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Ok I'm at the end of day 98 and i just feel rubbish. I can't even explain why or how I feel, it's just a blah feeling if that makes any sense. Don't think it helps that it's PMT week as well :(

I'm feeling bored at the moment but I'm only half way through my journey so still got months on the shakes. I feel fat and hideous and even though I know I've done well and I'm in a size 16 now when I was a size 22 in January I just can't seem to snap myself out of this slump.

I don't want to quit or anything but I must admit its been a tough few days with today my worst (taking my 5 yr old nephew to the cinema and being offered his chocs, sweets and popcorn was hard) but I just had a coffee and thought slim thoughts.

Oh well I'm sure it'll pass, I just don't want to lose my momentum at this stage. Got my 25th to aim for and I don't plan on being huge on a birthday again ;)

Ok moan over :)

xox

Gahh, day 98 D: I can only imagine how that feels, but, my two cents, if it helps: This diet plays with your mind. We are designed to want regular and calorific foods, then, suddenly, we got on LT and never eat. Even when we're getting the nutritional benefit from the shakes, our brain thinks we're getting no food at all. That's not to say it outweighs the benefits, and probably it does have to play with your head a little to re-order your relationship with food.

Some of the mind-bending seems to be at play making you feel fat and hideous when you know you've done so well. It is REALLY hard when so many of your habits are just replaced by the mantra "I have to lose weight" so maybe it will help you to keep focussed on *why* you're losing weight and maybe write it all down and give yourself encouraging little post-its or something so you keep focussed on the inside changes too.

Come ooooonnn, Team Bex! :D xx

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Bex, sorry you woz having a crappy diet day yesterday honey! Yes you're half way through, but you've also finished half of it! I was despondent when I hit the half way mark for about a week, but then increased my rewards! At least you can put your size 16's on now .... my belly still gets in the way even though my legs are really skinny now!! lol

So I suggest a really big "Yay I hit my Half way mark" reward and refocus from there!!

*hugs* You've done amazingly well, I'm proud of you :)

Thank you for all your words of encouragement, support and advice :D

I'm feeling loads better! More glass half full than half empty mindset ;)

I just needed to vent, PMT was a pain this month but hey ho I survived. Day 100 is complete and I've booked my hair to be done In June (I'm letting my colour grow out so then when it's cut my new colour will look all fresh and fab :))

Plus people are noticing now. Suddenly 3 people said to me on wednesday 'wow you've lost weight, alot as well' :D oh yes I have!!

I can and will do this!! Woohoo!!

xox

Nice one Bex ... seems I am a few days behind you in the "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is doing my head in" stakes .... really bad couple of days, and hoping today turns it all around! :)

Thanks didi. I really hope you feel better soon!! Big hug!!! :)

Is it just a rubbish diet day or TOTM? Being female does have some downsides! ;)

Remember how brill you've done and only a few more weeks then re-feed :) you can it hunny.

xox

Back