Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feel really hungry today....

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by kazzamce, 20 August 2011 Social URL.

1. kazzamce

kazzamce Got to do it this time!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    ....and gained 1.5lbs!! I can only think it was because I had a tandoori mix grill from the Indian last night - but no rice, salad or bread and I just dipped the meat in the sauce instead of pouring it all over which is what I normally do! So no carbs but maybe a bit too much fat.......fekk!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Possibly thickener/sugar in the sauce?

Never mind - if you are hungry, eat! Just make sure that you are eating protein.

4. kazzamce

kazzamce Got to do it this time!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    It had tomatoes and onions in it blended to thicken it I think and there will have been butter or ghee probably although there wasn't a film of it on top like you sometimes get - it wasn't like a korma sauce or anything though - more of a gravy - I reckon they use full fat yog for their tandoori and tikka marinade though - ah well onwards and downwards - have been v good today!

5. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Chances are it also had cornflour to thicken it, and sugar/jaggery thrown in to flavour it - which would explain your craving today, and the temporary weight gain.

(the ghee wouldn't make you hungry)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.