feel so bad :-(

holly040787

ive done rubbish since sunday i have not been drinking all my water :-( i drank water with oxos in and now found out cant have them and now today i had a bloody small piece of bread and butter i find it so hard cooking for kids and fella etc normally im ok maybe im hungry because not drinking all my water i think whats done it is CDC told me i wont go into ketosis on step 2 and its kind of knocked me back so now i will always be hungry and never be in ketosis its not fair i want to be in ketosis :cry: why on step two cant you be? also my CDC isnt that helpful at all hardly txts me and when i contact her she doesnt fone or txt back im beginning to feel i have no support and what with being told no ketosis on step 2 i feel absolutely crap its my 2nd week, first week i lost 8 pounds tho i wanted to lose about 6 this week i cant see it happening now :cry: i need to drink more water and stop picking food when hungry also i had quarn sausages today as i read you could then another forum said you couldnt im so damn confused :-( and i dont eat salkt in anything so i thought oxo cube in my soup be ok once a day now i read it isnt so i feel really really bad HELP!! :cry:

ive done rubbish since sunday i have not been drinking all my water :-( i drank water with oxos in and now found out cant have them and now today i had a bloody small piece of bread and butter i find it so hard cooking for kids and fella etc normally im ok maybe im hungry because not drinking all my water i think whats done it is CDC told me i wont go into ketosis on step 2 and its kind of knocked me back so now i will always be hungry and never be in ketosis its not fair i want to be in ketosis :cry: why on step two cant you be? also my CDC isnt that helpful at all hardly txts me and when i contact her she doesnt fone or txt back im beginning to feel i have no support and what with being told no ketosis on step 2 i feel absolutely crap its my 2nd week, first week i lost 8 pounds tho i wanted to lose about 6 this week i cant see it happening now :cry: i need to drink more water and stop picking food when hungry also i had quarn sausages today as i read you could then another forum said you couldnt im so damn confused :-( and i dont eat salkt in anything so i thought oxo cube in my soup be ok once a day now i read it isnt so i feel really really bad HELP!! :cry:
:hug99: come one its not that bad firstly please kick ur CDC from me how can she be lazy not to call u or email ...well to tell u the truth i some time nibble to u know how can u not while cooking for family:eek: but still i control most of the time i am in my third week of SS now during first week i traveled and had a chicken dinner since i was to tired to open my bag and make a shake and believe me i lost 8lbs the first week....u will be in state of ketosis in step 2 but mild one so dont worry believe me u will loose weight all u need is a positive attitude and keep on saying that u choose not to eat what is unhealthy for you and so what u had water with oxos now dont its not that big deal as long as u get back on track ......just relax after sometime u will not feel hungry that much even if u do drink water with Cd flavoring and keep on telling ur self u choose not to eat it works for me now since i posted few days back my self about my excessive nibbling problem and some one told me this and it really works it makes me feel in control try it ............chill relax ull be all fine and u will loose weight ;)Good luck!

You can drink bouillon I think xxx

Yes Marigold boullion! Available from most supermarkets.

As for no ketosis well in my personal experience if you have your packs and a tiny bit of very low carb food you should be fine. CD makes your stomach 'smaller' so you are satisfied with less and when I was starving I used to just move up to the next plan for a while. 790 as it was then! It is now 810.

It is eating carbs that does the damage, every time. Just try not to eat them, eat lean protein if you are so hungry you can't stand it. Good luck hun!

That's a good plan. Small amounts of lean protein are fine - I know I've done it myself and still stayed in ketosis

Hi Holly , don't panic it's the worst thing ! Put the last couple of days behind you, get the water bottles lined up for tomorrow and plan you packs and what time you will have them.

Don't worry about your CDC, unless you can change her for another? At the end of the day you have us here to support you and most of this diet is about what's going on in your head!

You can do it, find a goal and go for it! Xx

I agree with PP. Remember the atkins diet is pure protein an also about putting the body into ketosis, so a small amount of protein shouldn't be an issue :)

oh ((( ))) cheer up its ok so you have had a slip up we all have at some point its ok. i'm not in ketosis most of the time because i move between 810 and ss+ and i don't feel hungry. i want food but i'm not hungry you just have to learn the difference and you will.
you can do this hun. i'd suggest getting a new cdc if you can't come on here and tell us all your joys and problems theres always someone about.
i know it might sound a waste of time cause you eat pretty simlar each day but make a plan of what you are gonna eat each day. it will keep you focused.
forget about the last few days there done. start a fresh today and remember if you make a mistake its ok its not the end of the world pick yourself straight back up and start again it only turns into a problem if you let it.
you can do this hun and you are gonna do this hun any problems we are here. good luck and i can't wait to read about your sucesses.

Back