Feel so sick...

CJ_06

So I planned a flexi day today as had a birthday party all afternoon and meal out this ev. And now after indulging a bit I feel so nauseous! I stayed within my plan and didn't over eat but the processed food I did have has left me feeling yuck!
Has made me realise how healthy and settled my tummy has been (I suffer with IBS) on SW and how junk makes me feel lethargic and sick!
Bring on tomorrow back on free foods!

I'm the same!! I had a bite of KFC chicken last week and questioned how the hell I ever thought it tasted nice! So greasy- eurgh, vile.

Sorry you feel yuck - but its good to know we no longer love the taste of grease & processed foods eh! x

I am exactly the same, all the foods i used to eat knock me sick, even the smell of it. I can no longer walk past sausage roll shops or places that make pizzas or burgers, i can smell the grease and it knocks me sick. The biggest major change i have seen is when i drink a cola (any type) i only drink them when at a party, and about an hour later i am twitching like crazy, feel tired the next day like a soda hangover lol.

I've done this! But with me it was deciding to eat haribo at the cinema. Thought it'd be fantastic, but actually I ate about 5, felt sick and ended up staying in my syn allowance!

And I've done it with eating all the stuff I used to like at the Chinese - felt bloated and greasy for days! Eurgh!

I have IBS bur with SW, no problems at all. A couple of weeks ago I was craving salad and happily gave into my craving!!!!!

Ohhh see i suffer with it too but I only seem to suffer if I eat things such as fried food in oil x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:patback::patback::patback::patback::patback::patback:I dont suffer with IBS but the sight of hubby last week eating a rather large pizza knocked me sick!!! Yes I have cravings, like fresh pineapple which unfortunately I cant have anymore as I have become intollerant to them!. But as for greasy food, forget it. I dont even have sugar on my porridge anymore, have got through that one. Didnt think I would ever say that but it now tastes ok without. Yes I could have had sweetener, but didnt like the idea of having that every day, its not that good for you!. Its truly amazing how S W can alter yr taste buds for the better. It just rocks

Back