Feel so silly!

cherl889

Loves this site!
Hi. I was on here a while ago but couldn't stick to anything. A few years ago I was here and made some lovely friends and because I left here I lost them too. I have flittered on and off so many times but I guess my head was never in the right place. So I'm saying I'm back (again) and feel so silly as I can hear the thoughts of "for how long this time".
Thing is I'm now seriously desperate to lose this fat and have been at it for almost 2wks and lost an amazing 9lb. My head is certainly in it this time. I think this is what I've been waiting for. It's like the urge to go back to a low carb way of living suddenly just clicked in my head. I've been so strict too.

Id like to say hi to everyone here that knows me and of course to all of those that don't, I hope I get to know you all over time.

My huge weight gain was due to having a baby who is now 17mths and being pumped full of steroids for mths on end for my asthma. Now they have stopped I'm hoping to get as close as I can't for my holiday in aug.

thanks for reading
xxx

Wow that's brilliant. I'm 10lb down so another 1 and half I think.
I've decided that although I'm watching the weight and have goals I'm aiming for a dress size at a time. Hoping I'm almost one down. I will get in my 12's, I will get in my 12's lol

Oooh hello :) I've been back at it for 2 weeks now too!!! Nice to see you on here again and well done on the loss so far!! X

I'm so happy. I'm 10lb down. I'm more determined than ever now. I can't cheat, I won't cheat! My muffin top has almost gone and my new jeans are getting closer to fitting. If I can get motivated then anyone can. It's taken me so long to get here again but finally I am, guess its better late than never eh! I don't understand what made it click in my head, it could be my gorgeous little boy, who, tells me I look beautiful no matter what but I know different or the fact I don't want to be an embarrassment to him on the beach looking like a killer whale in a swim suit. Whatever it is I'm going to be a yummy mummy again

Wow that's brilliant. I'm 10lb down so another 1 and half I think.
I've decided that although I'm watching the weight and have goals I'm aiming for a dress size at a time. Hoping I'm almost one down. I will get in my 12's, I will get in my 12's lol

I agree almost in a 14 and will be happy with that for a while :) x

Well done its a great feeling when smaller clothes fit. Sadly I've not experienced that this time round yet.......but I will ;)

Hey Kerry! Good to see you too. How much have you lost so far?

I've lost 6lb but then over the past 2 days have gained 2 but have no idea why as I've not cheated at all.. You've done so well so far. I wish my body would just hurry up and drop more weight lol

I gained 2lb the other day but then lost it again. I wouldn't worry just carry on doing what your doing.

Another lb gone and muffin top almost totally gone too. I think it's going to be a good day ;0)

Hi Cheryl
well done on your loss!
Ive lost count of how many times I've said I'm back, have a look at my diary and you will see!! No one will be judging you certainly not me cos i know how hard it can be!
Good luck Hun x

Hey lovely so good to see you here. Glad your back on track. Feel free to beast me. Lol. Now step away from the chocolate and wine!!! Xxxx

Back