Feel sooo ill this morning :(

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by futureyummymummy, 1 December 2008 Social URL.

1. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    Woke up and feeling really nauseus, have a really bad headache and getting shooting pains across my back :(. Not looking forward to today at all, hubby's back at work so I have to start doing the school run again and I just feel awful :(.
    The only redeeming thing is that the kids are being such little sweeties this morning doing exactly as they're told bless them, they can be lovely at times I think they sense when I'm having a bad day and like to stay low lol.

Sorry I've not been very good with replying to anything lately been having a hard time emotionaly with this diet and a few things in my personal life so trying to get myself sorted out, will try and be more involved from now on though.

Hope you're all well!

Emma xXx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Emma

Ive felt a little nauseous and I think I'm putting it down to the lapse. Are you making sure your drinking plenty of water? I know I didn't really drink enough yesterday so am back on it in force today. Take some pain killers for your sore head and back pains.

Ah the school run on the best of days is no fun, do you walk? I find if I make a huge effort to get out the door and walk its not as stressful as driving and parking etc. You and the children will get fresh air before school and also some exercise.

This program is very emotional ive been all over the place with it. We will get there in the end and just take each day as it comes! Sending some positive vibes your way and hope you get back on form soon. t

4. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    awww Emma, it's horrible being ill when you have little ones. I hope you feel better tomorrow...........keep drinking the water and warm fluids!!!!

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Feeling any better now? :D:D:D

6. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Emma! Hope you are feeling a bit more spritely as the day goes on. Thinking of you and hope you feel better soon :)

A xx

7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    There is a nasty stomach bug going around - people at work droppin like flies last week.

SOrry to hear you are under. :( I hope by now you are feeling a bit better. :)
    xx

8. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Emma hope you're feeling better & brighter (((hugs)))

9. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    hey hunni, hope ur feeling better and are ok. get urself off ta bed asap and rest it out. sending hugs chic xxx

10. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    Thanks guys I felt better as the day went on yesterday but feeling awful again this morning :(, just been v lazy and took a taxi to school and back I just don't have anywhere near the energy to walk today. Have upped my water intake etc not sure whats going on, if I wasn't positive I'm not I'd think I was pregnant (def not though lol 110% sure on that one). Ah well can only hope it doesn't last long.

Have my WI tonight which is fine just don't think I can stay for the session I just feel rotten, feel crap about missing it though as I missed it last week due to my entire family being ill :(.

Emma xXx

11. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It really is the time of year for picking up lousy little germs and stuff - just keep gulping down the water... boiling water with some FOTF water flavour is good, and I pretend it is hot ribena - really comforting. Hope you feel better later... have a hot bath, and then get into bed with a book - hopefully you will feel ok by the time it's WI... and don't worry about letting your group down - health comes first, and I'm sure they won't want to catch it :p

Head down, and get better soon. ((Cuddles))

A x x

12. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Hi Emma

I hope youarefeeling a bit better now and sorting out the personal stuff too.
    As other people have mentioned on here
    doing LL is an emotional roller coaster and our physical and emotional sides are not separate.
    Good luck. Lots of love

And EMSKI
    Lovely new Avatar. Must have been taken when you went to Aviemore. You look glowing. Like a photo from a ski holiday brochure.

:33:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.