Feel ***** today!

Twinklecheeks

Felt hungry today and I cheated. Was giving my daughter her tea but she wouldn't eat it because she's not been very well so I ate it :-( wasn't even worth it!!! And now I feel really, really REALLY guilty. I'm only 3lb away from losing 3 stone and now I feel I've proper messed it up. Really starting to miss food :-( x

Awww dont feel bad!! Its done... i cheated last night.... so i'm in the same boat!!!

Come on chick.... i'm 3lb from five stone!!! SO lets do it together.... get them 3's off and hit those mini goals!!!!

x

don't feel bad, however, if you do it again you must feel really bad. deal? :D

Sweetie it was only a slight falter, don't beat yourself up! I was a naughty little brat for the three weeks after reaching my initial goal but am soooo glad I picked myself up and am back with a vengeance. Food is not going anywhere and you can sensibly enjoy any of it when you get to your goal. You're getting close to being halfway there too, how amazing will that feel?!! Get back in that saddle now y'hear! We're backing you all the way!

x S

Thank you lovely people. I'm back on it now and still very determined! Think I've lost that 3lb already according to my scales! Just dying to see it say I'm under 16 stone, I was 16 spot on this morning! Xxxx

Thank you lovely people. I'm back on it now and still very determined! Think I've lost that 3lb already according to my scales! Just dying to see it say I'm under 16 stone, I was 16 spot on this morning! Xxxx

I'm so struggling getting into the 15's! : (

Deezer said:
I'm so struggling getting into the 15's! : (

Hun don't worry about it you will be there soon I can feel it in my waters you are gonna have a big unexpected loss soon! :) xx

Back