Feel wired! Can't stop laughing...feel so good!????

FaithFluro

Skinny (to be) Stef
So last night I reported to you all how full I felt after my UD. Well today is a DD and I woke up feeling really...happy! I'm laughing really easily, talking loads (and very fast!) and I just have this bubbly feeling in my belly that's making me feel really nice. It's very perculiar and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with me or if this diet is already having good effects on me after such a short amount of time with its miracle hormone!!?

Anyone experience this?

I do know what you mean - I've only done 2 dds but I do feel a bit hyper, don't want to sit around, its like I've overdone the caffeine...

FaithFluro said:
So last night I reported to you all how full I felt after my UD. Well today is a DD and I woke up feeling really...happy! I'm laughing really easily, talking loads (and very fast!) and I just have this bubbly feeling in my belly that's making me feel really nice. It's very perculiar and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with me or if this diet is already having good effects on me after such a short amount of time with its miracle hormone!!?

Anyone experience this?

That's the juddd high, I had it a few weeks in :D enjoy it xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back