Feelin Pants :o(

Lulu

After such a great start to CD I got tonsillitis and was put on anti-biotics for a week, then as i started to feel better I've now got it back plus a really minging cold :( am feeling very sorry for myself

I've been watchin daytime tele which a) is so dull and b) is full of adverts for sausage and mash and other such delights - all i want to eat is "stodge food" I even made a "muffin" for my lunch which has gone some way to satisfying my craving

Got to feel better soon or I'll cave in :(

Chin up Lulu... it's the time of year as well.

Mornings are dark - evenings are darker earlier and it's cold :(

I think my biggest whinge about the diet would be how cold I always feel.... I think I'm drinking every shake flavour hot now purely because it warms me up a bit and it's quite comforting..

My cold's just going and I'm on TOTM so can partly say I know how you feel.

Nearly 5:30pm and I'll be heading home for another hot bath and early night.

Take care and hope you feel better soon.

{{{hugs}}} :)

Poor old you, Lulu!

Try having all of your shakes hot and crush a paracetamol (sp?) into some hot water with a pinch of water flavourings - bit like a lemsippy thing.

Making muffins is deffo the way forward for a daily treat. Hope you feel better soon.
xxx

Get well soon & hang on in there!

((((Lulu))) So sorry you feel so bad:( , rotten tonsils!!:mad:

Having a "muffin" is a good idea, and, if you eat it while its still warm - even better!:p :D

I don't have any words of wisdom:confused: , just hope you feel a lot better very soon - you're doing so well with your weightloss too! Over a third of the way there now! Gosh!

Take care, hope tomorrow brings a brighter, healthier day for you.:D

Back