Feelin Pants :o(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lulu, 18 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Lulu

Lulu Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    After such a great start to CD I got tonsillitis and was put on anti-biotics for a week, then as i started to feel better I've now got it back plus a really minging cold :( am feeling very sorry for myself

I've been watchin daytime tele which a) is so dull and b) is full of adverts for sausage and mash and other such delights - all i want to eat is "stodge food" I even made a "muffin" for my lunch which has gone some way to satisfying my craving

Got to feel better soon or I'll cave in :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You are doing so well to stick to it when you feel yukky!

Hope you soon feel much better.

4. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    But if you have tonsillitis, won't it really hurt to eat something??

5. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Chin up Lulu... it's the time of year as well.

Mornings are dark - evenings are darker earlier and it's cold :(

I think my biggest whinge about the diet would be how cold I always feel.... I think I'm drinking every shake flavour hot now purely because it warms me up a bit and it's quite comforting..

My cold's just going and I'm on TOTM so can partly say I know how you feel.

Nearly 5:30pm and I'll be heading home for another hot bath and early night.

Take care and hope you feel better soon.

{{{hugs}}} :)

6. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Poor old you, Lulu!

Try having all of your shakes hot and crush a paracetamol (sp?) into some hot water with a pinch of water flavourings - bit like a lemsippy thing.

Making muffins is deffo the way forward for a daily treat. Hope you feel better soon.
    xxx

7. Sweetbun

Sweetbun Member

Hi Lulu,

You poor thing I hope you feel better soon.

I used to get tonsilitus quite often so I know exactly how you feel. Stick with it, it'll be worth it.

I hope you start to feel better, maybe an early night would help you feel better tomorrow?

Take care

8. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Get well soon & hang on in there!

((((Lulu))) So sorry you feel so bad:( , rotten tonsils!!:mad:

Having a "muffin" is a good idea, and, if you eat it while its still warm - even better!:p :D

I don't have any words of wisdom:confused: , just hope you feel a lot better very soon - you're doing so well with your weightloss too! Over a third of the way there now! Gosh!

Take care, hope tomorrow brings a brighter, healthier day for you.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.