Feeling a bit sick on Lipotrim ???

glendale

Hey just wondering if anyone else has felt a bit sick on Lipotrim ?? Just done day 2 and got into bed and now feeling pretty queasy - any solutions ?? Got a banging headache too so dunno if they are related ?? Thanks in advance xx

I feel sickly after my shakes.. Dunno why.. I also had a banging headache untill day 4. On day 5 now, feeling fab and headaches have gone.. Hang in there x

I used to feel really queasy after my shakes but i noticed if i drank water after it, it really helped. It seemed like the shake just lay in my stomach but the water got rid of the horrible heavy feeling

Awww poor you....its hard at the start, hang in there, take some paracetamol for the headache (its allowed) and by Tuesday you will have achieved your first 3 goals!!!
Water, Water, Water........it helps soooo much....also try drinking tea as well that may help with the queasy feeling. Post back when you get through your first 'bump' and remember its just your body adjusting, you can and will do it!!! Best of Luck!!!

Thanks for the replies everyone xxx I fell asleep and I'm feeling much better this morning ! From what you say I think I didn't drink enough water yesterday and I'm going to start recording to check I am. I'm not feeling hungry at mo just a bit weary so gonna chill today - so glad it's only Sunday and I still got Monday off work (0: xx

It's fab that you're feeling better. I felt sick in the first week with headaches, light headedness and feeling like I wanted to be sick at times. I added more water to my shakes it made them that little bit more bearable to take. Up your water intake too, if this doesn't help then just do what your body tells you - rest, rest, rest and rest some more until ketosis kicks in and you'll start to feel much better, if you start to experience headaches at all take tablet form painkillers and it will ease them. Good luck x x x

Thank you - I feel ok today but been chilling and drinking loads ! I can't stop thinking about food today and all these little temptations are popping in my mind - maybe just a little bit of meat and half a lager or glass of wine will be ok - I have the will power of a gnat at the best of times and today that gnat has shrunk lol xx
I had a cup of tea the morning I started before i collected my shakes the chemist said to start the next day but I was so fired up to start I went for it. If I didn't I would of eat shed loads as it was my last day so just dived in regardless. I'm hoping this wont make me wait till day 5 for ketosis !! I've nearly completed my 3rd day and its the food cravings that are killing me !! Xx

Hey just wondering if anyone else has felt a bit sick on Lipotrim ?? Just done day 2 and got into bed and now feeling pretty queasy - any solutions ?? Got a banging headache too so dunno if they are related ?? Thanks in advance xx
This has happened to me today I'm on day 2 also not the headache but the slight-queasiness

How are you feeling now ? Has it passed ?? It was night time when I felt like that so I just laid in bed and it passed over night - I haven't had it since x

I'm on week 3 , I try and convince myself when I feel sick it's cause all the fat is melting away and it's a sign the diets working ! Maybe that's a bit mad but it usually works x

Ha ha love that idea Doots - see your doing really well so well done (0:
Cant wait for my weigh in so my ticker will start moving - im going Sat although today I have completed 7 days with no food AT ALL !! xx

Well done you ! It's a real milestone. I was doing soo well until day 14 would you believe. Had a complete binge day thought I could just have a little. Stupid mistake that won't happen again , am so scared for my weigh in on wed now. Am a stupid girl just have to move past it xxxxxx

Feeling good thanks- day 4 today - slight nausea seems to be in the evenings but I just get another bottle of water down and think about getting to my first weigh- in! Taking it day by day I'm very proud of myself right now as I've stuck to this rigidly fingers crossed it pays off

I'm only on week 3 and yes the first week is the hardest, but like you I was very determined and it paid off.....get yourself ready for bigger loss in one week than you have ever had before on other diets....Good Luck, looking forward to see how you are get on xx

Back