Extra Easy Feeling a little down tonight

ican2013

Hey guys, just been sat reading through some posts and it got me thinking. I have around 12 stone to lose and I am terrified that at the end of it all I am still going to have to cover my body up due to excess skin :confused: I am only 25 but have been through 7 pregnancies (3 daughters, 3 miscarriages and my son was stillborn) so my body has been through a hell of a lot the last few years. I walk quite a bit but is there anything I can do to help combat the saggy skin? especially my legs, tum and arms?

So sorry for your losses hun its hard and they do take a toll on your body had a few myself and lost a lot of weight last year for surgery

Remember ultimately whats important being happy and healthy for yourself and your family

Some things can help age is on your side too! ! Massaging your skin keeping it moisturised. I massaged mine twice a day, with an oil or a rich body butter

What helped most for me was weight training towards the mid -end of my journey. I lift heavy 3-5 times a week and that has helped most with everything tightening up and looking toned

Focus on the plan for now hun the rest will fall into place, chin up xxx start a diary so we can support and cheer you on !

Thank you :thumbup: I know I have a long journey ahead of me and I have accepted that. I also know that by the end my body will be totally different. My husband says he doesn't care and I know he is being honest and like he tells me its only him that gets to see me naked anyway xx

Hi hun I agree with the last post, I've been doing kettlebells you can look it up on the internet they are very good for toning and shaping I don't always lose lots of weight on the scales but do lose inches all over.
Keep your mind positive and with time it will all come together good luck on your journey Xx

Back