Step 1 Sole Source Feeling a lottle dizzy - first day

Hi all,

I'm completely new to this and have just taken it easy today. I've had porridge for breakfast, a shake for lunch and a soup for dinner. I've not felt hungry all day and I've been in bed relaxing since 6pm. I've started to feel a little dizzy now though. Is this normal?

Thanks,
Tina.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using MiniMins

Its normal for u to feel dizzy especially on the first 4 days or so. If u can get thru the first 4 days then thats superb!! Xx

Thanks! I'm feeling a lot better today. I think I was going to pass out last night. I had a sneaky weigh of myself this morning and I've lost 3lbs in one day. Most likely water despite me drinking loads.
My consultant recommended that I do SS+ so I had a bit of chicken and today I'm fine. I do feel a little hungry though. I'm going to have a soup and then a meal of tuna and salad for tea. I think that will help stop my dizziness.

I'm a little better but still feeling a little light headed on a morning and late at night. I need some meal ideas as I am doing SS+ and struggling to get chicken and tuna down now.

Back