feeling awful

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by losemenow, 20 September 2009 Social URL.

1. losemenow

losemenow Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi losemenow,

ah, sorry to read you are feeling crappy, but remember we are not always going to feel motivated everyday, the most important thing to me has been to form new habits to help me get to goal. I had 3-4 weeks without a loss, felt like i was going mad until I thought of the alternative! going back to where i was. Keep going it will happen.

Jo

4. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    we all loss willpower once in awhile, mine is usually on a saturday night after a few glasses of wine and i start to eat all sorts of wrong things.

5. losemenow

losemenow Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    thanks guys! i had a good long hard think to myself and ive decided tomorrow monday, go to bed, get a good night sleep and wake up and start afresh. im smothered with a cold so that doesnt help. i made a big batch of zero point soup so im determined to stay on track tomorrow. weigh in thursday evening. im off tue wed and thur so gonna do loads of exercise, eat well and hopefully the result will still be ok. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.