Extra Easy Feeling Awful

Steph86

Why is that one bad choice starts off a roller coaster of bad ones!?

I made the decision to go for a carvery lunch, looked on the website and they said that they sold new potatos and a large choice of veg.
When i got there i should have turned around and left, there were only oil roasted potatos and then peas,carrots and cauliflower cheese! So i ate Turkey, and 4 roasts and the veg (including the cauliflower cheese!), and had a stuffing ball and yorkshire pudding. Then i had to ruin it further by eating a bread roll.

Then this evening, i thought i would beans on toast for dinner, only to discover that i had none of my wholemeal loaf left, but since i had already decided on this for dinner, i for some reason used 2 slice of my husbands white bread!! Now feeling awful, was so hopeful for at least a 2lb loss this week.

Last time i had a bad day i only lost 1/2lb despite being REALLY good the rest of the week!!

x:mad::mad::mad::mad:x

Dont think about it anymore! Line drawn, you cant undo, but you can look forward not back coz youre not going there. Onwards and downwards, just get straight back on plan and plan your meals for the coming week. You can sooooo do this :)

Its one day out of 7 don't let it beat you. Stay positive and follow the plan from now and it may not be as bad as you thought -good luck

Our consultants favourite statement is " If one flower in a vase dies you don't throw the whole lot away" so put it behind you and good luck at WI.

Back