• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

feeling bad now feeling....better

Was really struggling today and felt a wee bit down about another 3lbs off (I'll be honest, would have liked more). Started back at the gym for a brief workout (wahaay, missed my workouts) and after making my OH a bacon n salad wholemeal pitta for supper and fighting not putting a piece of chopped bacon in my mouth (resisted) my OH called me into the kitchen and presented me with.......................

...........................a placcy bag weighing 18lbs, the amount of weight I have lost in 4 weeks. Kerrist it was so heavy, then he had me walk round the house with it and it made me think my poor wee joints, carrying all that.

Just what I needed.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Just call me Anne x
What a great thing for your OH to do, what was in it?!

Seriously though well done, you have done brilliantly, oh and well done on resisting the bacon, I make my oh cook for himself :giggle:
That's a brilliant idea what a lovely OH you have :)
Bless him, what a supportive thing to do and really helps you put into perspective what you have achieved, well done!

Awwwh how cute is that! That's a lovely thing to do.

I'm gonna bag me a kind OH when I get uber confident with my new look in a few months!!! - At least that's what i'm hoping for. :D

18lbs is brilliant - WELL DONE!!