Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

FEELING BETTER

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fairy10, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    HI ALL IM ALWAYS POSTING TO COMPLAIN ,WELL IM SICK TODAY SORE THROAT AND JUST FEELING ROTTEN ,BUT ON A GOOD NOTE IM FEELING MUCH BETTER ABOUT LT TODAY AND HAVE REALIZED THAT MY 2 1/4 POUNDS I LOST YESTERDAY IS 2 WHOLE POUNDS OF BUTTER :D,SO HEY I DONT KNOW Y I WAS FEELING SO BAD . IM FULL OF OPTIMISM TODAY AND IF I LOSE ANOTHER 2 POUNDS NEXT WEEK THEN IT WILL BE FINE CAUSE IM STILL LOSING ,SO ON THE UP I AM VERY HAPPY NOW :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. A New Me

A New Me Full Member

Hi Fairy, glad you feeling more positive about your loss & LT on the whole! I hope you have a good week, cos i know if i was feeling unwell all i would want to do is scoff, so wishing you luck & hope u feeling better soon x

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi glad your feeling better I know how it feels when you 'only' lose a small amount but we all know a loss is a loss and off is better than on
    xx

6. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Glad your feelin better today, positivity is the way to go

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.