Feeling blah :(

fattygirl

Hi ladies, not sure why I'm feeling blah but just am, was hoping to be 21lbs lighter by now well by the end of this week, but ive only managed to hit the stone. My weigh days are now Friday so it will be 4 weeks and a day this Friday so feeling a little deflated.Not sure il make it Il still continue because I have a work thing next Friday and would like to be a couple of pounds off by then. Just thought I'd vent. Xx

23rd Oct 16 stones 12 pounds

31st oct -10lbs 16.2st ?
7th November Sts TOTM 16.2 ?
15th -4lbs 15.12st (changed weigh in day) ?

Last edited:
Hi ladies, not sure why I'm feeling blah but just am, was hoping to be two stones lighter by now but only managed to hit the stone. My weigh days are now Friday so it will be 4 weeks and a day this Friday so feeling a little deflated.

So 14lbs in 4 weeks..?
On what other diet would you achieve that?! Perhaps half a stone a week was a little unrealistic..? :p

So 14lbs in 4 weeks..?
On what other diet would you achieve that?! Perhaps half a stone a week was a little unrealistic..? :p

Yeah when I think about it it is a little unrealistic...lol I was actually thinking by Friday this week I would 21lbs lighter but just don't know if I can shift 6 lbs by Friday, it's mainly because I know in the first couple of weeks Thats when the weight goes quicker if its a little crappy in the early weeks then what will I lose in the coming weeks.

In all fairness I should blooming well stop complaining and suck it up and say you've done well. You've made me see sense!! Lol xx

The average weight loss in 4 weeks is a stone, you've reached that. You should feel chuffed x

Fattygirl I think you have done fantastic, being honest with yourself you have had a fair amount of blips and days off since you started (i cant stop thinking about those nutella cakes ;)) so I think 14lbs is amazing.

We started around the same time and until day I have been 100% with no blips and have only lost 12lbs so you are doing amazing.

Stick to the plan 100% and I'm sure the weight will start falling off and you'll be at goal before you know it xx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies gonna be good over the next couple of weeks before Xmas :) and I'm gonna be happy with what I've lost so far :) xx

I had a good first couple of weeks then a couple of disappointing weeks and then a few bumper 5lb plus weeks. When I did it last time over 30 weeks my average loss was 3lbs a week, gets a bit slower closer to goal but fairly consistent.

You are doing fine. I think the 3-4 weeks stage is tough. The initial shine and enthusiasm has gone off but we don't really see a big difference in ourselves. Stick with it and you will soon be reaping all the benefits.

I had a good first couple of weeks then a couple of disappointing weeks and then a few bumper 5lb plus weeks. When I did it last time over 30 weeks my average loss was 3lbs a week, gets a bit slower closer to goal but fairly consistent.

You are doing fine. I think the 3-4 weeks stage is tough. The initial shine and enthusiasm has gone off but we don't really see a big difference in ourselves. Stick with it and you will soon be reaping all the benefits.

Your so right yep, I was really keen at the start now I'm just Blah....lol but I know in the long run il be so glad I stuck at it!! :) x

Back