Feeling Cold and Hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dinosaur, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

This has been the first time (apart from day 2/3) that I have felt hungry. But I am STARVING!!!

I've already had all 3 shakes (just had a hot choc one to warm me/fill me up), and have cheated and had a bowl of lettuce with some fat free/low cal/low carb dressing on it.

I'm on my 4th litre of water too.

Oooh, I hope this goes soon, I'm cooking the childrens tea, and those Oven chips look mighty tasty.......
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I've felt like this several times - and on those occasions ALWAYS had a 4th pack - and its usually been the weeks I've lost the most weight as well....
  4. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

Thanks T4M,

I'll hav a 4th shake later. I'd rather that than snack on anything bad.

I figured if it got really bad I could have an AAMW meal tonight, although i'd rather not.

I'm off to dish up the childrens tea - I'll restrain myself from eating the left overs......
  5. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Keep strong Dinosaur...it must be so hard when you have kids to cook for!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.