1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Feeling Cold and Hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dinosaur, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Well-Known Member

This has been the first time (apart from day 2/3) that I have felt hungry. But I am STARVING!!!

I've already had all 3 shakes (just had a hot choc one to warm me/fill me up), and have cheated and had a bowl of lettuce with some fat free/low cal/low carb dressing on it.

I'm on my 4th litre of water too.

Oooh, I hope this goes soon, I'm cooking the childrens tea, and those Oven chips look mighty tasty.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I've felt like this several times - and on those occasions ALWAYS had a 4th pack - and its usually been the weeks I've lost the most weight as well....

4. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Well-Known Member

Thanks T4M,

I'll hav a 4th shake later. I'd rather that than snack on anything bad.

I figured if it got really bad I could have an AAMW meal tonight, although i'd rather not.

I'm off to dish up the childrens tea - I'll restrain myself from eating the left overs......

5. Frejja

Frejja Well-Known Member

Keep strong Dinosaur...it must be so hard when you have kids to cook for!