Feeling deflated...

AliceMelinda

Ive been following slimming world for about 4&1/2 weeks and have been fairly consistant with my losses, averaging approximately -1.5lb a week. This week ive really been on it to a tee, and stupidly thought I would sneak in a little mid week weigh in to see how I was getting on- the scales said I had GAINED 3lb!! I'm so confused as to what ive done wrong?! I'm not due for 'that time of the month', and I've upped my intake of s foods as well as ensuring I I get plenty of protein and fibre. I felt so rubbish I just ate 2 pieces of marmite on white toast with butter and two flapjacks!!! Uggghhhhh!!!! Now I feel stupid as well as deflated! Need some advice on super speed foods for the next few days if anyone has any really easy ideas to take to work for brekie and lunch. Also some sweet things without syns!! Please help! Xx

Hiya Alice,
I have been doing slimming world plan since last year and went off track and im back again and my biggest downfall back then was weighing myself during the week. because i would be like you and deflate and go and eat off plan, because it said I gained and thought what the heck, when it came to the weigh in. I maintained, and i think it was due to the off plan eating. their scales are different from household ones, I have been told from many of people don't do it as scales are different, and i kept doing it and it kinda hurt my results when i go for weigh in due to off plan eating and also I was told it takes 9 days for your week good doings to be noticed on the scales anyways, so last week, were you alittle off? but I'm sure its weighing yourself during between meeting weighs as the body is amazing as one day you are at this weight and the next day you are different.
Just believe and carry on doing so well and believe that your weigh in will be good. If not show your tracker or have a super speed day.

Vegetables soups before meals usually help me, packed full of veggies and super speed and drink water (ice cold of me, tastes better for some reason lol )
Beans and toast for breaksfast? beans are super speed

Our consultant asked everyone last week to stop weighing through the week, though I would constantly weigh myself at home. Before I would see I was losing and go mad eating everything in sight, then come weigh in I would gain LOADS!! Your body weigh fluctuates so much you just can't go by mid week weigh ins, i've learn't the hard way its taken me years to get to target.

Try a few EE SP days to get you back on track, the good thing with them is you get 2 HEB which would help with lunches and you will have lots more speed food. Beans are no longer speed either, they are now a protein food. It's all change :)

Our consultant asked everyone last week to stop weighing through the week, though I would constantly weigh myself at home. Before I would see I was losing and go mad eating everything in sight, then come weigh in I would gain LOADS!! Your body weigh fluctuates so much you just can't go by mid week weigh ins, i've learn't the hard way its taken me years to get to target.

Try a few EE SP days to get you back on track, the good thing with them is you get 2 HEB which would help with lunches and you will have lots more speed food. Beans are no longer speed either, they are now a protein food. It's all change :)

Thank you Samantha for the bean information. I am returning after a year to my first meeting this morning, so I will have pay extra attention on the welcome meeting. As I bet other things have changed. :D

thank you

Back