Feeling determined !

I'm struggling a little on my first day, but I know I want to get my bmi down to be able to finally get some help conceiving with pcos. Is anyone else in the same boat ?

Any one else starting today

I'm struggling a little on my first day, but I know I want to get my bmi down to be able to finally get some help conceiving with pcos. Is anyone else in the same boat ?

Any one else starting today

Hi chantell

I have been on lipotrim for 18 days now n e first few days were so hard but it gets easier after the first four days or so. Well once u are in ketosis. Do not have food at all be strong. I am startng to see results already and people are startibg to notice that i have lost some weight. Stick to it abd you will not regret it

Well it sounds weird but I think I'm already in ketosis. I've got real bad breath according to the other half and my taste feels slightly off. Plus my hunger pains were bad yesterday and now I don't feel hungry

It sounds like you're in ketosis! That's half the battle I find. Keep up drinking the water and you'll see a fab loss. When's your weigh in?

Last edited:
Back