Feeling disheartened

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I been doing RC for nearly 4 weeks, and have lost 6lbs (4th WI on Monday) but Im feeling dissheartened. I know Im not going to shrink in 6 lbs, but im just so sick of looking awful in clothes, and not being able to wear nice things. I was 2 stones lighter this time last year, and was so much happier and confident. Wearing some beautiful summer clothes, now all I can do is look at them all in my wardrobe. RC is working, but just seems to take so long. I used to do cambridge diet, which the weight comes off about 1 stone a month. I'm just feeling really low.:(

Aww hun. Just sending a hug :hug99:

Be patient. I know it's easier said than done, but these things take time. Appreciate what you have now. Live life to the full regardless of size.

And while you are living that life, the weight will be coming off as an added bonus :hug99:

Aww hun. Just sending a hug :hug99:

Be patient. I know it's easier said than done, but these things take time. Appreciate what you have now. Live life to the full regardless of size.

And while you are living that life, the weight will be coming off as an added bonus :hug99:

KD's thoughts are spot on hun even though I can see you are feeling down. Hope you feel a bit brighter tommorow and come back and say hello when you feel like it..xx :)

Keep at it - 6lbs is a really good weight loss!

It may be slower than other diets, but it's better for you to lose weight more slowly and KEEP it off, plus being encouraged to have a healthier lifestyle.

I feel the same sometimes, and think I still look as large as ever, and that I must have been HUGE before to have lost weight and still look so fat - but I hang in there, so you can too!

Come on, group hug::grouphugg:

Back