Feeling down :(

GirlyChick

On a mission
Having a bad day today and could really do with some hugs :wave_cry:
Finalised all the arrangements for mums funeral and feel completely drained. Have stuck to TS but it has been sooooooooo hard. Keep looking in the fridge and getting things out of the freezer but haven't given in yet. Just keep reading the cal/carb contents and then giving myself a telling off for being weak - it must sound so funny. Am I going mad? xx

Oh I'm so so sorry to hear about your mum:hug99:

Just get through this time as best you can, losing weight is important but sometimes life gets in the way and you just have to cope as best you can. You are doing great, but please be very kind to yourself and do whatever you need to do to get through

Thinking of you :hug99:

Edited to add that you are not weak at all, far from it xxxx

Just realised its my 14th day and haven't weighed myself this week. So have done the deed and I've lost 6lbs :D which I'm really pleased with under the circumstances. Only 5lbs off my first stone so hoping that will keep me on the straight and narrow. Going to be so hard on Monday though, mums funeral :confused:

That's a great result, well done! Xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry that you lost your mum *huge hugs*

Well done on losing 6lbs though that's brilliant. Hopefully that will motivate you to stick to exante at this difficult time. x

So sorry to hear about your Mum. But well done for that brilliant loss xx

So sorry to hear of your loss Toni, such a difficult time when you lose your mum. You have done so well considering how you are feeling at the moment. All you can do is take one day at a time. Thinking of you x

Thinking of you in my prayers.

Belle

Feeling bad this morning. Totally hit the chocolate last night!!!! Got a delivery of flowers and thorntons chocs from buddies at work which was such a lovely thought but then the chocs were in the house and tempting me all day. OH shared them but really he should have taken them off me!! Can,t say they made me feel any better and now I just feel guilty :(

So sorry to hear about your mam. You are doing well but really, put yourself first at this time as you have much more important things to contend with at the moment. I know you don't want to undo all your good work, but be kind to yourself. You can always pick up the diet again when you are feeling stronger x

So so sorry for your sad loss. Don't be too hard on yourself, not now. If you can get back on the wagon and stick to it that's brilliant. If you have a few slips along the way forgive yourself and move on.

You've just experienced one of the most traumatic things life has got to throw at you. You're allowed to have a slip up. Hope you are doing ok now you're back on plan. Write the chocolate day off and you'll be fine.

Sending you lots of love xxxxx

Hi Toni, it isn't surprising you have had a lapse, if ever a time you need comfort food it is now but as you have said it didn't really comfort you so hopefully you can get right back on it, that 6 lb weight loss should spur you on, you are doing brilliantly. I can totally sympathise, I lost my Mum 2 years ago & then had to look after my Dad for a year as he went to bits & I buried him last July, I was on LL when my Dad died but went a bit off the rails after I got to target & ended up back to where I was, eating crap in my car that I didn't even enjoy, the things we do!! So here I am again. You will get through this & tell OH you need a bit of tough love when it comes to grub right now as you will want to comfort yourself & hopefully he will understand that. Good luck & my deepest sympathies. Love Em xx

Back