Feeling Down :(

bettyboop06

Really feeling down the last week :( feel like i havent lost anything, been on my time of the month... and just generally depressed all week :( dont think its particularly to do with the diet, i just get depressed anyway but other factors arent helping :( on top of that i wont be able to continue lipotrim past another 3 or 4 weeks (so hopefully a total loss of 2 stone) so i know i wont reach my goal weight which is getting me down :(
really need some cheering up guys :(

Sorry you're feeling down :( Hopefully it's just mood swings though and will go away! I know sometimes it feels pointless to diet with your TOTM but if you don't seem to lose this week because youre bloated just think, it'll show in next week's weigh! Definitely don't give in to any cravings, you can do it! It'll all be worth it when youre another stone lighter :)

Just you wait for weigh in day- I bet you lose 2-3lbs at least...

Think how pleased you'd be if you lost that on a, 'normal' diet. :)

And - I'm refeeding this week and I'm a stone and a bit off my (new) target...

But sometimes you have to because life just gets in the way...

Focus on being lighter than you were- a stone lost is a big deal! Enjoy your lighter weight and like me you can lose the rest another time.

:)

thanks a million :) are you planning on losing the weight on a different diet? and are you keeping a diary of your refeeding? if so link it to me i'd love to follow your progress as inspiration :) x

Back