Feeling down

nataliej

Silver Member
Feel a bit disheartened today as I went into work and some of the people I hadn't seen for 2 weeks and nobody commented on my weigh loss! I no I've only lost 15 pounds so far but that is a substantial amount of weight to loose in 2 weeks and yet nobody has noticed!
Beginning to think if I am actually loosing weight because I don't feel any different to be honest.. :( guess I just feel a tad down and hoped people would notice.. Low self esteem issues! Now I don't wanna go out tomorrow night cos I feel crap!

Give it another couple of weeks and the complements will b rolling in. I don't know how much u have to lose but I started at 20st and its taken a 2 1/2st loss before family have noticed.
Keep strong it'll b so worth it! X

Yeye said:
Give it another couple of weeks and the complements will b rolling in. I don't know how much u have to lose but I started at 20st and its taken a 2 1/2st loss before family have noticed.
Keep strong it'll b so worth it! X

I hope so it will be so motivating when people start to notice!! I needed to loose 2 stone 5 lb to be at a healthy bmi so I'm only on TFR another 4 weeks!

Feel a bit disheartened today as I went into work and some of the people I hadn't seen for 2 weeks and nobody commented on my weigh loss! I no I've only lost 15 pounds so far but that is a substantial amount of weight to loose in 2 weeks and yet nobody has noticed!
Beginning to think if I am actually loosing weight because I don't feel any different to be honest.. :( guess I just feel a tad down and hoped people would notice.. Low self esteem issues! Now I don't wanna go out tomorrow night cos I feel crap!

Do you feel good?
Do you feel like your trying you best?
I think for me these are the questions that are most important, you get so much support on here!, don't worry if you friends don't notice right away remember ppl are often busy in their own world, work, business, babies, family etc. Don't take it personally I'm sure you look amazing :)

Emma789 said:
Do you feel good?
Do you feel like your trying you best?
I think for me these are the questions that are most important, you get so much support on here!, don't worry if you friends don't notice right away remember ppl are often busy in their own world, work, business, babies, family etc. Don't take it personally I'm sure you look amazing :)

It's making me not feel good that modify has commented to be honest! I feel better but I'm not sure if I can see the difference yet!
I've tried my absolute best I have been 100% since day one not a single bit of food as passed my mouth except the flapjack! More of a reason to feel down as I'm trying so hard!!... I've lost 15 pound in 2 weeks so the work paid off I just want someone to notice!! :(
Thanks anyway

They will eventually!
This is about you, not anyone else xx
Have faith in yourself Hun :)

Back