feeling down

bex310788

:( im 7 weeks into my diet and have lost nearly 2 stone , i haven't noticed any difference yet in how my clothes fit or how i look, i still have another 8 stone to lose but just feel right now like its a waste of time :confused:
How long did it take you guys to notice any difference???? please help

You might not have noticed a difference, but other people might. Do you have any pictures of how you look 8 weeks ago? Sometimes it's easier to see differences with a side by side comparison rather than trying to notice the subtle changes day to day.

If you don't have any pics from 8 weeks ago, take a full length pic now and in 4 weeks time, take another in the same position/lighting/type of clothes and you'll see changes between the two for sure. Are you working out? Exercise will help speed up the weight loss and shape your body so the changes will be even more noticeable.

Thx for your reply, I don't have any pics but really like that idea so have just gone and taken some :) I started the gym and swimming last week and so far so good just thought with two stone now gone my jeans might have fit a bit better but still tight :-(

It was about three stone or so when I started seeing a difference and other people noticed. When you've got a lot to lose it does take longer to show, so hang in there! Now I'm 9 stone down the difference is incredible, if that doesn't sound too arrogant lol, so it's most definitely worth it. :) xx

Keep going you can do this!!! The first time I did WW it was almost 3 stone loss before I dropped a dress size it can be disheartening when people who dont have so much to lose are dropping a dress size with every stone but soon that will be you. Don't do what I did and lose your focus I ended up putting most of what I lost back on and I'm having to do it again now. You can do this xxx

Also I agree with the taking photos comment. I took a photo every stone I lost and you could really see the difference xx

Thanks for the replies guys, feeling a bit better today :) lost 3lbs this week so down to 21 stone , can't wait to be out of the 20s lol

Thanks for the replies guys, feeling a bit better today :) lost 3lbs this week so down to 21 stone , can't wait to be out of the 20s lol

That's a great loss Hun well done xxx

We just need to stay motivated. I'm 2st 5lb down but only able to tell the difference with my work uniform which has no stretch. So I did the side by side pics yesterday but I couldn't really see a difference, I also haven't had anyone outside my circle notice but I'm just holding out till they do. Just need to get to that moment when I realise I need new clothes. Hang in there!

I have noticed the past week my blouse for work is a good bit looser, seems to be coming off top of my stomach first I think

bex
im the same its always my face and top half first x x

bex im the same its always my face and top half first x x
Noticing more this week but still just the top half, can't wait to shop in "normal" shops :-D

me to bex to have a choice a size 18 for starters i would be happy i want to be a size 16-14 and i will be be happy with that

me to bex to have a choice a size 18 for starters i would be happy i want to be a size 16-14 and i will be be happy with that
I know can't wait, must admit though I am dreaming of fitting into a size 10 one day, think I might be wanting a bit to much there though, lol

lolol lol i think i was born a size 10 :D

hi bex hows your day been today hun

Back