feeling down

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by joy1, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Feeling down got weighed today the pharmacy said that I had lost a pound when I checked it is actually two, but cannot get it out of my mind. Just want to go and eat something I am totally fed-up. I think its cos I have two weeks to go and then going on refeed and I still want to lose 7 pounds for my hols at the end of May. :cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    A pound or 2 , its still a loss hun, better off then on ;) , never know next week might be a bigger 1 , hang in there and cheer up , u have done well so far :)

4. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    i know its so annoying isnt it when your so good and the loss is not a good one i didnt lose anything last week and felt exactly the same but stick with it i did and lost 5 this week! had a bit of a blip yesterday but you dont mind not losing anything if you know why!
    deb x

5. GirlyChick

GirlyChick On a mission

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't feel sad Joy even 1 or 2 lbs is better than none. I only last 2 aswell this week so I know how you feel but we have to stick at it.
    Next week will be better x

Well done Debbie for sticking at it. It paid off x

6. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

thanks first time I felt like this, will not give in though when I only have two weeks to go, hopefully if I am careful on refeed I will lose 1 or two pounds. I keep telling myself that at christmas I weighed 13:3 and now weigh 11:3 and have been on LT for just six weeks. I am 5.5.5 so I am just getting into size 12 dresses. My measurements are
    37.5 bust
    31. Waist
    40.5 Hips
    sorry for rambling just giving myself a talking to.:copon:

7. GirlyChick

GirlyChick On a mission

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow you have done so well. Only 2 more weeks ;)

8. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Honey cheer up! Just look how brilliantly you have done so far :D and i know it makes you feel a bit down cos you want it to be more, but you have still lost 2lbs of pureee yummy fat lol. Gone forever!xx

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Don't be down about 2lbs gone. Lucky you with only 2 more weeks to go. You've done so well on LT. A big well done to you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.