Feeling Fabulous Friday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Setas, 25 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Morning All,

hope you are all having a great start to the day - nearly the weekend ;-).

Had a busy but fun day at the NEC yesterday but back to normal today. Up early to back cupcakes because my baby is 3 today - I can't really believe it. Shes now at pre-school for the day and the older 2 at school so need to get busy and get things ready for a small party tomorrow. I have a 2 hour window to clean out the rabbit hutch, move it to the ruin, move the rabbits from their winter residence(a shed/summerhouse!!)to their summer one, and then clean the summer house out. After that its down the muck out the chickens and ducks (with 15 of each in a stable thats a big stinky job)and have to be finished by 11.30 as then I have to go and teach swimming for a group from my sons class.
    When I get back I have an hour to iron the bedding/covers for my old wicker baby crib and remake it all so it can be given to the little one for her birthday present(she's getting it tomorrow so she can play with it as soon as she gets it. We have bought her a gorgeous doll to go in it as well. That done its off to pick them up and then off to tennis/trampolining. Think I might sleep well tonight!

Changing the subject its feeling fabulous today - a very vain reference to how I am feeling. Walking along this morning I caught sight of myself in a car window and it hit me that I actually like what I look like - I felt so proud. Just over a stone to go and feeling good.

Hope everyone sticks with it so you an have the same feeling - because it was a lovely moment. (sorry if that sounds like bragging)

have a great day

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Not bragging - you should be proud your loss is amazing!!

6weeks or so and you'll be at goal! Wow!

Have a good day.

4. Caroline83

Caroline83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Restart post baby)
    Brag away hun you have so much to brag about! I can't wait to have that feeling it's one of the things I look forward to and that will make all this worth it (that and a BFP :D)

5. mellie

mellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(28.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think you can have bragging rights :D your loss is amazing.

I am so pleased it is Friday and the weekend is here yay!

I miss my two boys being little as 18 & 19 year old's just are not as much fun :( we still do tea party's though as it's tradition ha :D

I am treating myself to a pedicure tomorrow as the summer shoes will be coming out and I don't look after my toe nails like I do my finger nails.

I am treating my mum to her fingers and toes done too for mother's day :D We may have a trip out shopping with me avoiding food and my mother keep trying to feed me.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day and a wonderful weekend :)

6. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    morning seta
    morning jlk
    well l feel fab also another 3 1/2 lb lost and hubby returning home after an 8 week trip away so happy days

7. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    afternoon mellie caroline :D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.