feeling fantastic

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by eyesdontlie, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I have to say before I started on LT my diet was beyond rediculous in fact I went to see a nutritionalust a few years ago before I ran the edinburgh marathon and she told me there was no explanation as to why I was still standing!!!! I work constant nights and alway felt horrible weak and very tired due to a hectic busy lifestyle but I am due for my first weigh in today and can honestly say that I feel fantastic I have so much more energy and I a finding work so much easier now and so much less of a struggle I think having the 3 shakes a day is providing my body with more vitamins and nutients that it has had in its entire life!!!!

wish me luck today I am so excited!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  4. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Exactly what I think :D I was always pumping in processed ***** into my body with little or no nutritional value before LT... people always said don't you get ill not eating ? My reply was always that I've prolly had a much better nutritional diet on LT than before it ! :D

Good for you kid - great to hear your so motivated ! Best of luck for the WI :) x

5. A New Me

A New Me Full Member

Hope you have a fab weigh in, good to hear your so positive and feeling great x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.