Feeling fat and horrible...

jibalarter

Hello Everyone,
How are you all? Sorry im coming here and giving a negitive post. :-(
Im feeling horrible today, I have my WI tonight and I know for a fact that I have put on a few pounds with going away at the weekend. (I did get on the scales this morning, stupid me) :-( And ive only lost 6 as it is in 6 weeks. :-(

Im really rubbish at exercise at the minute, ive got the Wii fit but ive not been using it much and because its so cold I have been rubbish at getting out and going for walks. :-( Any ideas for other exercise?! :wave_cry:

Well sorry for the moan. :sigh:

Thanks for listening.

Kati
xx

6lbs in 6 weeks????? That's fabulous achievement.
Go on and google to see how 1lb realy looks like lol
I used to keep moaning whenever I "only lost a lb" until I realised actualy it's rather lot.
So chin up my friend and don't worry about today's wi.
We all only humans and not always capable to stick to our diets.
It doesn't matter as long as you draw the line today and start afresh tomorrow. Differnce between success and failure is NEVER EVER giving up. Don't be harsh on yourself - you are doing realy well xxxx

Don't be so harsh on yourself!! 6lb off is great - you should be really proud of that. We all have weeks where we have gains or stay the same, don't beat yourself up over it. It's important to just learn from it, and move on to the next WI!

As far as exercise, maybe just start with a small target each day - like doing half an hour on the wii to start with? Or what about going swimming? xxx

Thanks for the help girls.

Yeah i really love swimming, I used to go all the time but i just dont have any motovation at the minute, but its always really busy where I go but thats no excuse hey?

Maybe ill make my mini step and go this weekend, once ive been once hopefully then ill stay in the momentum.

Thanks once again, dont know what I would do without this site..

Kati
xx

Back