feeling fed up even though I lost!

Caza3

Hi very new to this so apologies if I'm putting this in the wrong place!!!

WI tonight and it was 2 off since a fortnight ago, but feeling really really fed up!

My losses have slowed so that it doesn't look like I will be anywhere near my target for my longed for holiday in August. In fact the predicted chart shows I won't be at target until next year. It doesn't help that the friend I attend with is putting in 3, 4 and 5 lb losses each week and has been doing this for exactly the same time as me! I swear I stick to my syns at 6-8 each day and have even gone back to the book to check I have the right syn values for everything I eat/drink.
The only thing that has really changed is how much exercise I have done as hubby has had a back op and has needed me at home rather than out walking.

Think I'm going to have a go at the speedy soup tomorrow, see if I can get the lbs off a bit quicker.

Moan over!:confused:

Google 'image of 1lb body fat'
Check out the pics - realise that a pound loss is an achievement
I only did a pound a week and got there
How many weeks do you have before your hol and how many pounds do you want to lose
You could plan a kick start and challenge yourself

Google 'image of 1lb body fat'
Check out the pics - realise that a pound loss is an achievement
I only did a pound a week and got there
How many weeks do you have before your hol and how many pounds do you want to lose
You could plan a kick start and challenge yourself

OMG !!! :eek: I just googled that myself and holy cow !!! I need to lose 70 more of those lumps !!! Really does make ya think though!! 1lb I thought was a lot less but those pics r amazing !!! :cool:

Back