Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling fed up even though I lost!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Caza3, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Caza3

Caza3 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.5lb(13.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi very new to this so apologies if I'm putting this in the wrong place!!!

WI tonight and it was 2 off since a fortnight ago, but feeling really really fed up!

My losses have slowed so that it doesn't look like I will be anywhere near my target for my longed for holiday in August. In fact the predicted chart shows I won't be at target until next year. It doesn't help that the friend I attend with is putting in 3, 4 and 5 lb losses each week and has been doing this for exactly the same time as me! I swear I stick to my syns at 6-8 each day and have even gone back to the book to check I have the right syn values for everything I eat/drink.
    The only thing that has really changed is how much exercise I have done as hubby has had a back op and has needed me at home rather than out walking.

Think I'm going to have a go at the speedy soup tomorrow, see if I can get the lbs off a bit quicker.

Moan over!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kron

Kron Target Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Google 'image of 1lb body fat'
    Check out the pics - realise that a pound loss is an achievement
    I only did a pound a week and got there
    How many weeks do you have before your hol and how many pounds do you want to lose
    You could plan a kick start and challenge yourself

4. AislingMcM1988

AislingMcM1988 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OMG !!! :eek: I just googled that myself and holy cow !!! I need to lose 70 more of those lumps !!! Really does make ya think though!! 1lb I thought was a lot less but those pics r amazing !!! :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.