feeling fed up :-(

lotty28

Silver Member
Well where do i start. I am following sw and have lost 3st. Since then i fell like i am stuck in a rut and am struggling. I tried a week of red green last week wi tomorrow and feel so sluggish. I had a sneaky peak on the scales and looks like a 1lb gain. i may go back to ee. I am 9lb away from target may lower it though. I am even thinking shall i try ww to get to last bit of target!!

I will stay with sw but any tips to make me feel better and give my losses a boost!! Thanks lovely people xxx

great losses there so far Lottie, that last bit before target it really ahrd, I got complacent, felt happier how I looked so kind of staryed a bit from the plan.

Back to basics I'd say, get your books out and make sure you're doing the plan properly, I also added some body magic which really helped in the final push. SO if you don;t do any start doing some, if you already do body magic change it to something different, might just make all the difference.

Oh yeah, and STAY OFF THE SCALES!!!!! lol xx

How many syns are you having? Do you always have your HEX? I struggled getting to target and found my problem was I started getting stricter with myself as I was getting lower down and ended up not eating enough

Back