Feeling frickin' AWESOME!!!

Kiika

Hi Guys,

Well, the day has finally arrived! I have oficcially started S&S! And I feel so great!! :character00100:

I had a chocolate shake at around 9 this morning and am having mushroom soup now. I have not had a headache (first day in the last week without one) and the hunger has been manageable! And I only felt tired until about 10 oclock today instead of my usual midday! WOOO!!

Lets hope this only gets better! :bliss:

How are you all doing?? x

Woo! Good day for me too, back in the sadle after a bad week.... Just had a lovely salad with allowed veg, om nom!

How's the mushroom soup? I've never dared to try it, I hated the tomato and veg but I like the chicken. Is it very mushroomy? the only mushroom thing I've ever liked was the chicken and mushroom pot noodle which I doubt has even been in the same room as a real mushroom!

To be fair, I don't think this mushroom soup as ever been in the same room as a mushroom either! Lol!! but it was nice, better than the veg soup, although I liked that too.

Glad ur back on it. The hunger is creeping in a little for me at the mo, but I'm having some water and hopefully the feeling will go away until I get home :)

That's great news, i'm so glad you're enjoying the packs.

For me today; i started the day with a LL porridge, went for a long swim, then had my first truffa bar (OMG, heaven!) and i intend to have cottage pie for tea at about 5.30ish.

Also glugged my way through about 3L of water so far.

I too am having an Awesome day x

Cool. I've not been swimming in years. I think once I feel better in a swim suit I may go. Hope I remember how! Haha!! :)

How's the LL porridge? Is I like the S&S one cos I think that's gross! Lol. I had my chilli and veggies for tea, an a museli bar with a cuppa for snack.

I keep having these amazing euphoric feelings of happiness! I think someone said it's the ketosis, but it's too soon as it's my first day. But I'm not complaining!! HEHEHE WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :D

Kiika said:
Cool. I've not been swimming in years. I think once I feel better in a swim suit I may go. Hope I remember how! Haha!! :)

How's the LL porridge? Is I like the S&S one cos I think that's gross! Lol. I had my chilli and veggies for tea, an a museli bar with a cuppa for snack.

I keep having these amazing euphoric feelings of happiness! I think someone said it's the ketosis, but it's too soon as it's my first day. But I'm not complaining!! HEHEHE WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :D

I hadn't been swimming for years until last week and I am loving it. Definitely give it a go.

I like the flavour of the LL porridge, but not the texture, but I've never liked porridge anyway.

I've been on a huge high for the last couple of days x

Glad we're all feeling awesome! :D

Just been on the kinect with my husband jumping around like fools! It was great. Watching one born now for a rest! Lol

sounds like a great night in to me x

good luck for day 2, hun. I'm on week 7 and still haven't tried a soup. CD and Exante have totally put me off of them.

Thanks :D day 2 is well underway and I'm feeling good! Tummy rumbles a bit this morning but waited until 1pm for my chicken soup. Was v nice :)

On the water all morning and seem to be drinking tons so it's all good. Friday Tomorrow!! YAAAAAAY!!! :D

Back