Feeling god awful

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loser85, 9 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hiya,

well started getting ill on Sunday, feeling sickly etc. Has carried on and still feel like it today. Im taking all my packs and drinking plenty of water. Going to the toilet ok too. Was wondering if i'm maybe doing too much and bodies not happy? But then its not like i can slow down as i have a 2yo daughter who keeps me on my toes. God knows :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    Aww I am sorry you are feeling terrible, are you feeling ill or just run down? it is the time of year for illness :( hope you feel better soon x

4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I just feel ill in general. I hate feeling sickly like this cos i know i wont vomit to make it better. Just kinda hangs around. I have WI tomorrow anyways, if i feel the same ill have to speak to my CDC and see what he says.

5. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    aww hope you feel better soon! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.