Feeling Good Today

jpduk

Well i have had a good compliment today was shopping and got chatting to someone i havent seen in a while and she said god havent you lost a load of weight :D

My mum tells me and other close freinds but i thought they where just saying that to make me feel better, I wish i had took some pictures now for before and after. When i started dieting i was on Slimingworld with my mum i was 25 stone but got to 19 half stone but couldnt seem to shift anymore, so heard about lipotrim and have lost every week so far now at 17 Stone.

I have gone from a 52 waist to a 42. I can now buy clothes in the supermarket :) Worst thing is you buy something and in a couple of months it will be too big.

Well done u! At least ur "worst thing" is a brilliant feeling! X

Thanks YeYe, I am going to have to buy a new coat trying to get as long as i can out of my current one before i have to buy a new one. Look like im walking round in a tent. Will have to go to primark for the first ever time

You have done incredibly well. I admire you being able to lose 5½ stone first with slimming world before you started LT, that's something I've just not been able to do. I think it was because I had so much to lose that I'd stick to it for a few days and then my goal just seemed so long away, I'd just think sod it and give up. I started LT at 24½ stone at the beginning of September so similar starting weight to you. I know what you mean about wearing clothes for as long as possible even though they're like a tent on you, it semms a shame to have to keep buying, only to get a few weeks wear out of them. Has anybody got any old pictures of you at all, perhaps your Mum? It would be nice for you to seethe difference, mind you if you're anything like me you'd disappear as soon as the cameras were brought out! How much weight are you hoping to lose altogether?

Well done and brilliant to hear you feeling so happy. Like BM, I take my hat off too you losing all that weigh with SW first, I found it impossible to shift any weight before I started LT end of August. I joined WW here in work at the beginning of this year and I was the only 1 person who actually put on weight!!!!! At least now I'm not too far off my goal so enjoying your happiness myself today because the size 12 trousers I bought 4 weeks ago are now starting to get a little baggy!!! Look out size 10s!!

hello all!

starting lipotrim tommorrow....:)

My daughter is 6 months and I have gained 3 stone over the pregnancy ! guess its time to shift the weight before i go back to work

bit nervous as xmas coming up and hubby is always making lovely food ...I have done it before and lost two stone after having my older daughter so feeling positive.

I have read other posts here u guys are doing so well !

my only worry is i am terrible at drinking the water..any tips welcome :D

Back