feeling good!

Bibaloo

Hello all!
Even though I've paused my diary for the time being, I'm still here and I just wanted to share.

I've not weighed myself since Friday and won't weigh myself until this Friday, however, Ive just put on some shorts that fitted me a month ago on holiday and I can't keep them up!!

Also, it was my birthday yesterday (was very good with food but must admit I had a couple of drinks) I had monsoon vouchers from hubby and I've been today and bought two gorgeous dresses that look lovely on :) can't remember when I last felt nice in something.
Yey!!! Looking forward to weigh day now. Once a week is definitely the way forward I think x

Its such a great feeling, well done, Im just gonna weigh once a week i think as weight chances each day and if the scales showed a + due to water or something the i would feel crap!!!
x good luck for friday x

I had monsoon vouchers from hubby and I've been today and bought two gorgeous dresses that look lovely on :) can't remember when I last felt nice in something.x

PHOTO!! (even headless one!!). I love Monsoon :D

Your User CP doesn't show your current weight but, at your height, your BMI must be almost normal now?

Well done on getting through your birthday relatively safely!

I've not weighed myself for almost a week but I'm possibly normal bmi now but high end. My true weight is a way off yet.

I'll take pics at the weekend if I can. Would feel a bit embarrassed I think :)

On the positive theme though.... Two people in work asked me if if lost weight today (held head high, tried to conceal a massive beam!!)

Back