Feeling guilty about using some of my weeklies??!

Tams87

I know they are there to be used but I can't help feeling a bit guilty about using 19 of them and I get weighed on Friday! Will I still lose weight? I had been trying to stick to my dailies.. But felt a bit weak and ate a little bit more! Helllppp!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used 20 of my weeklies on Saturday and 10 on Sunday and still lost weight I couldn't believe it!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi. I used all of mines last week and lost 7lb (was my first week though). Use them and try not to feel guilty about food. It's a hard habit to break I know.

I have been earning 4 exercise points each day too so hopefully will still lose!!

I always use all of mine :) that's what they are for- don't feel guilty at all

I've used every one of mine, every week for 5 weeks, and I've lost 13 and a half pounds. I had a bad week last week due to it being my sisters hen weekend, and put on half a pound, but that was due to not running for a whole week and drinking and eating what I wanted the whole hen / jubilee weekend... I'm 100% back on it now, and love having my weeklies there to make sure I can enjoy my usual treats, only in moderation now!

Enjoy and Good luck!

Cat x

Ah thanks everyone that's reassuring to hear! What about activity points? I seem to be confused about them.. Like do you use them when you have gone over your daily allowance? Or do they just boost your weight loss if you don't use them? X

Tams87 said:
Ah thanks everyone that's reassuring to hear! What about activity points? I seem to be confused about them.. Like do you use them when you have gone over your daily allowance? Or do they just boost your weight loss if you don't use them? X

I've never used mine.

cat-bee said:
I've used every one of mine, every week for 5 weeks, and I've lost 13 and a half pounds. I had a bad week last week due to it being my sisters hen weekend, and put on half a pound, but that was due to not running for a whole week and drinking and eating what I wanted the whole hen / jubilee weekend... I'm 100% back on it now, and love having my weeklies there to make sure I can enjoy my usual treats, only in moderation now!

Enjoy and Good luck!

Cat x

Well done,you always do so well :0)

Dont worry bout weeklies..i have used all of mine every week, and, i have lost so enjoy them :)) x

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done,you always do so well :0)

:-D

Aww thank you! I can honestly say, I'm loving the PP system! Im Eating things I would never have thought of buying before, and loving making up new recipes! Xx

Aww thank you! I can honestly say, I'm loving the PP system! Im Eating things I would never have thought of buying before, and loving making up new recipes! Xx
How was the salmon? haha :)

cat-bee said:

Yea PP isn't to be knocked at that's for sure,I've seen some of the lovely meals you've put up in the dinner thread :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea PP isn't to be knocked at that's for sure,I've seen some of the lovely meals you've put up in the dinner thread :0)

Totally agree, I honestly don't even feel like I'm on a diet, and I hope I can keep these new eating habits up for life... :)

cat-bee said:
Totally agree, I honestly don't even feel like I'm on a diet, and I hope I can keep these new eating habits up for life... :)

I hope so too especially when it's time to maintain,change of lifestyle right? ;0) lol

bulldogdaisy said:
I hope so too especially when it's time to maintain,change of lifestyle right? ;0) lol

Exactly, just worried cos I've fallen down at that point before. I lost loads of weight on Cambridge, got down to my ideal weight, was working out like a dog, felt great, but as soon as my bad eating habits crept back in (due to a new relationship... Etc...) the weight piled back on, not all of it, but still it's annoying... Determined NOT to let it happen this time!! :-/

Back