feeling hungry today......

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by lauriel, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ...So, I started Lipotrim on Sunday, today is my 4th day and I just want to head to the fridge and eat - not even bad stuff, I would love a ham salad sandwich and a tin of diet coke!

Since starting this diet I have had a persistant headache. I've felt nauseous and weak from time to time too...Symptoms of the first 3 days apparently. I don't want to fail at this, but I don't know how much longer I can put up with feeling heady and hungry!
    I've drank my body weight in water today - can't face anymore!!! :jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Initiative

Initiative Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(37.26%)
    It sounds like you dove right into a strict diet. Not everything happens overnight so don't expect to get used to drastic changes in eating habits. Taking little steps just to consume less is a good start. If you want to start a specific diet, go for it, but I'd ease into it more. Implement the diet in slowly for about a month and that momentum alone will make it much easier to stay on track.

4. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 5 and I feel great! Full of energy, no headache or hunger pangs! yeeooooowww!!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.