Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling hungry today......

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by lauriel, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ...So, I started Lipotrim on Sunday, today is my 4th day and I just want to head to the fridge and eat - not even bad stuff, I would love a ham salad sandwich and a tin of diet coke!

Since starting this diet I have had a persistant headache. I've felt nauseous and weak from time to time too...Symptoms of the first 3 days apparently. I don't want to fail at this, but I don't know how much longer I can put up with feeling heady and hungry!
    I've drank my body weight in water today - can't face anymore!!! :jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Initiative

Initiative Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(37.26%)
    It sounds like you dove right into a strict diet. Not everything happens overnight so don't expect to get used to drastic changes in eating habits. Taking little steps just to consume less is a good start. If you want to start a specific diet, go for it, but I'd ease into it more. Implement the diet in slowly for about a month and that momentum alone will make it much easier to stay on track.

4. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 5 and I feel great! Full of energy, no headache or hunger pangs! yeeooooowww!!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.