Feeling light headed, dizzy and not myself at all.

blondy790

Hi i was just wondering if this is normal or not, i have been on lipotrim TFR for 6 weeks now and lost 1st 11lbs which im really pleased with but i have got 10lbs to go until i am at my target. For the past 2 weeks i have been feeling so hungry and its making me feel, cold, weak and light headed, a few times when i have got up i have blacked out and felt very close to fainting and my hearing has gone all muffly, all my friends also keep telling me that i am not myself at all and seem to be in my own little world and need to stop this now but i really dnt want to fail now but i dnt know if i can carry on like this, has any1 got ay advise they can give me, i just dnt feel slim enough yet and dnt want to stop now.

It all sounds like the side effects of Lipotrim to me, apart from the blackouts that is :confused: Have you spoken to your Chemist about it?? they may suggest that you lose the last 10lb on maintenance/re-feed. Your health is the most important thing hun so get yourself checked out :D

well i rang the lipotrim helpline for advise and they weren't very helpful, they just said its nothing to do with being on lipotrim. i will ring the pharmacy tomorrow and ask advise, hopefully they can suggest something, thanks for your reply :)

Hi, that's sounds odd since you been on LT for a few weeks, maybe your coming down with something or a virus, id seek advice from your pharmacy, and must say I agree with Kay maybe the next stage would be better for you.

Good luck with your last 10lb

Mini :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

could it be your blood pressure may be low? I dont' know, seeing you'r stats there, i know you want to loose more weight, but perhaps like someone else said, refeed and loose the rest through maintenance? it coudl be your body telling you enough?

i decided to start refeed today, feel like ive failed :( but i have 2 young children and the way i am feeling, i just dnt have the energy to run round after them, was thinking of refeeding over 2 weeks and then joining slimming world, not sure if that would work tho. thanks again every1 for your replies.

hiya I have only just started but I wouldnt see 10lb left to go as a failure at all, look at what you have achieved so far. its brilliant. I wouldnt risk your health, good luck x

i decided to start refeed today, feel like ive failed :( but i have 2 young children and the way i am feeling, i just dnt have the energy to run round after them, was thinking of refeeding over 2 weeks and then joining slimming world, not sure if that would work tho. thanks again every1 for your replies.

You have done so well, you are a success not a failure. Build on what you have started hun and there is no reason why Slimming world shouldn't be ok. Its a good idea to follow refeed for a couple of weeks before you join though. Well done you x

Back