Feeling like a failure.. ANOTHER restart for me!!

MrsWills

Oh my god another restart for me! im fed up of failing i feel like im never going to get anywhere. Ill tell you a bit about me.

I started taking Xenicla in November 2012 and in my first week i lost 10 pounds. I went steady on then and the most i lost was 28 pounds. I felt slinky and sexy and noticed difference in my body so i thought id give myself a little break.

Its now June 2012 (obvs) and i put alot of weight back on but still an overal loss of 20 pounds. I feel like in yo-yoing. Im waiting for IVF and need to get down to a BMI of 30 or under in 6 months. Im getting married next April and will be a bridesmaid for my best friend in May. I feel like crap to be honest. My friends are all amazing people and we have been best friends since yr 7 in school. We've pretty much grown up together but they dont understand the struggle i have with my weight. My 2 best friends are size 8 an 10. I have another close friend who is size 6!! 6!! We all went out last night and had a fantastic time! but i kept looking at them and then at me the pictures are awful i look like im double - no triple thier size. i dont think its worth going out any more i just make myself feel like crap and i dont need this.

I am also living with my in laws and saving for wedding / our own house (which we will be buying July 2014) so i just feel like im constantly stressed worrying about everything and then in the grand schem,e of things i think well ill have a day off diet and i cant get back on it!! oh yeah ive recently quit smoking and all i want to do is eat eat eat!!!! Im going mad.

Sorry such a long post but it just feels good to get it out tbh.

Anyone feel the same way or in a similar position??

Hi ya, sometimes it good to get things out there and say how you feel. Now is the next bit, you gotta do something about it. You can, if you don't give up, be realistic and set yourself goals will rewards.... I am doing slimming world, fab plan... Not the fastest but it's one I can cope with as I can can still eat loads and am losing weight steadily ... Good luck and be positive... It works wonders x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ya, sometimes it good to get things out there and say how you feel. Now is the next bit, you gotta do something about it. You can, if you don't give up, be realistic and set yourself goals will rewards.... I am doing slimming world, fab plan... Not the fastest but it's one I can cope with as I can can still eat loads and am losing weight steadily ... Good luck and be positive... It works wonders x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun.

It felt good to get it all out and now being much more positive. Thanks for your reply x

Back